Saturday, March 21, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to SunnSet.blogspot.com... This is where individuals who don't live in the norm come to step outside their box (comfort zone).. Now let me reintroduce myself my name is Sunn or as my city knows me b_sunn... I decided to create a blog based on my daily thoughts about fashion, music, politics, money, religion, etc.... Those who love blogging will get a chance to discuss different topics that I will post up.. My blog is not here to tear down any individuals or to convince those who live in this world to follow my lead. I'm solely here to give enlightment about the things God has created and the purpose for them... Join me on this journey of discovering who we are, where we are going, and where we have come from.... The greatest time of day is watching the SunnSet... Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment