Saturday, March 21, 2009

Good Musik



So the other day on FaceBook there was a chain note that allowed you to list 15 albums that you played out when you first got a hold of them. On my list as well as other participants list was the group known as Day 26... I was immidiately harrassed by the likes of my brother HMB.... He tried to question my musical intelligence... How dare he disrespect me like that!!! So I had to let him know that my musical knowledge was that of Solomon (which my Mom calls me!!) who happens to be the wisest and riches man who ever lived!!!!!

I stated that number 1 on my list would be Sade... Sade who's debut Album- Diamond Life dropped in 1984. HMB wasn't even thought of @ the time. I on the other hand was a 2 year old enjoying the lovely melodies of Smooth Operator..... Sade went on to release several more albums with hits such as : Cherish the Day, Paradise, Kiss of Life, No Ordinary Love and the Sweetest Taboo... A true pioneer in R&B.. This sexy soul singer paved the way for many artists. Her sweet voice can never be duplicated. Sade is the true essence of Good Musik.....

No comments:

Post a Comment